Thursday, 12 February 2015

Stella & Dot




Stella & Dot is a accessory brand I have heard a lot about over the past few months. It's a brand with an executive team involving former Banana Republic and Kate Spade teams, so that's enough to tell you it's good! At the fabulous #nyLDNmeet, I managed to have a browse of the Stella & Dot pieces that Vix Meldrew brought with her. Stella & Dot is a very unique company in the fact that you can become a stylist and set up trunk shows, to show the jewellery to others, make sales and help style pieces. It's very relaxed in the sense you don't have to hit targets but it can earn you a great income if you want to.

So obviously I ordered a few pieces from the collection at the trunk show at the event. They arrived perfectly packaged and inside was a cute little thank you note from Stella & Dot, such a lovely token that you don't tend to get much of any more. The packaging of the accessories themselves were adorned in beautiful bright patterns that I loved. I adore the care that has gone into every aspect of the product, along with a care guide also.

Trunk shows are where the Stylist can bring along pieces of the collection for people to browse, as well as try on. It's a great idea that you can actually preview pieces on yourself before you buy them. The designs are both simple and extravagant, depending on what you are after. Some of the necklaces are absolutely gorgeous, beautiful statement pieces as well as delicate designs.


Gilded Arrow Bracelet in Silver

Pave Triangle Cuff in Rose Gold


Moraley Flower Stackable Rings


Colourblock Cuff in Blush


Deja-Vu Double-Sided Studs in Silver


Thanks to this and these beautiful pieces I want to share with pretty much everyone I know, I have become a Stella & Dot Stylist! If any of these pieces have caught your eye, or if you would like me to come and host a trunk show, please feel free to contact me on here, or on my e-mail in my 'About Me', as I would love to get you as excited as me by these beautiful pieces!

I also have a website where you can browse and order on as well, which is: http://www.stelladot.co.uk/sites/philippasmith.

What are your favourite pieces you have seen?

Philippa x
SHARE:

2 comments:

  1. Wow those jewellery pieces are gorgeous! Very eye catching :) The packaging is really pretty too :)


    VioletDaffodils
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look really nice, I might keep the site open on bookmarks with mothers day coming up!

    Sam, SPRKSAM

    ReplyDelete

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig