Sunday, 7 December 2014

Day 7 - All I want for Christmas is...

Right! I have caught back up, hurray! Today's blogmas post is my gift wishlist and to be quite honest, there isn't too much stuff that I want really! I have enough clutter and hoarded goods in my room to last me a lifetime but I guess there are a few bits that would be nice to add to the hoard...


I really really want to get home to the island for this one! Fleetwood Mac are only bloomin' headlining!!!! I have been waiting for this day and I cannot decide whether it is going to top seeing Paul McCartney at the festival a few years back but all I know right now is that I have to be there to see them. The Isle of Wight Festival happens every year on the Isle of Wight (did you guess?) and it is such good fun, for all the family there are things to do and see if you do not fancy watching one of the many acts that are on during the day and night. I would highly recommend this festival as it is very easy going and probably (second to Bestival maybe) the friendliest festival I have been to. 


I have been meaning to buy myself this foundation for years after I recieved a sample of it in a magazine. It fits my skin so well and is an absolute dream to wear. It feels and looks weightless but leaves my skin looking radiant and clear. It's currently on offer on the Boots website down from £32 to £25.60 so I think I may have to treat myself to an early Christmas present. To me, Merry Christmas, From me.


Simply because it is the cutest little t-shirt I have ever seen and I love cats, I also found these Paperchase cat highlighters on ASOS and I need them but they are sold out. I love cats ok?!


I am absolutely besotted with this jacket as it combines lots of things I love; faux fur, faux leather and check. I would probably look like roadkill in it but I think it is beautiful I would love to adorn this on the daily.

Link me your Christmas Gift Wishlist, it might give me some ideas for what my parents can get me! :-P

Philippa x


SHARE:

2 comments:

  1. The jacket is gorgeous but for myself I would take that fur off ;) Hope you get everything you want this Christmas :) xx

    Mary Bloomy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I usually get too hot with fur myself to be honest, haha! I'm sure I'd get annoyed with it! Thank you, and you too! :) XX

      Delete

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig