Wednesday, 31 December 2014

Day 31 - My New Years Resolutions

So, it's almost the end of 2014 and the start of 2015. How quickly has this year gone?! It's amazing, it only feels like a few months ago that I picked up everything and moved, but that was 2013, mental! 

This post is just about my New Years Resolutions, and I have a few!

Resolution number one is to quit smoking! It is an extremely expensive habit and I really really want to quit this year. It helps relieve me of stress at work but I just need to stop, and obviously a lot of health reasons why it would be good too also!

Resolution number two is to try and be healthier. This pops up every so often during the year but I really want to be doing exercise at least twice a week to start off with, and make my meals healthier also. This will be an easier resolution when I quit smoking as well!

Resolution number three is to promise myself I will do more this year. I really want to be living life more and live less for work, as I don't give myself enough time to do things I want to do, like go to concerts or visit friends more often.

Resolution number four is that I want to progress my career further this year. This may clash with number three but I want to feel happier in my job and hopefully push myself up the career ladder. This may involve and new job in a new company or a new job within my current workplace, who knows!

So there we go, maybe I will review this throughout the year as a sort of push to get myself through, who knows! Do you have any New Years Resolutions? 

I wish you all a Happy New Year and hope you have a wonderful evening stepping into 2015, whichever way you plan to do it!

Philippa x
SHARE:

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig