Wednesday, 17 December 2014

Day 17 - The Most 'Glorious' Christmas Gift!

So at the weekend some of you may be aware that there was a very exciting Star Gift of the Week going on at Boots, online and in-store...the Soap & Glory The Next Big Thing gift set! Oh my gosh it is beautiful and as I opened the box, the smell was even better!

Invision trumpets, bright light and angels as I open the box!

So this boxed gift set is full of sensational smelling goodies, all 11 of them! It comes in a little wash bag thing as well, which is super handy for the travelling back to the island and putting all my toiletries in.

Here's the washbag, it's of a pretty good size, so perfect to hold all your shower bits and bobs!

So yeah, eleven brilliant full size products, and for only £29 from £60! I was lucky enough to get it online before it sold out, but apparently it has been the fastest selling set yet, phew! Plus if you were to buy it all separately it would cost £75, which is even more of a bargain! 

Here it all is! Some products I have used before and others that I haven't.

As I have said, some of these products I have used before and others I haven't. The Orangeasm Body Wash smells exactly like fresh orange juice, it is amazing! I've used the Sugar Crush products before which also smells gorgeous which I am sure you are more than aware of! The Sexy Motherpucker Lip Lacquer in Charm Offensive is lovely also, wearing it at the moment and I usually don't like lip glossy sort of products but this one isn't too sticky which is great.

Hattie Stewart designed the packaging also.

So last year it was designed by Jonathan Saunders which was beautiful with silver and pink packaging but this year is has been designed by Hattie Stewart and it's great! Really jazzy and not too festive if that makes sense?


It could possible be a gift for any time of the year really! Save it away for a birthday or a mothers day gift, if you have already got all your presents!

Did you manage to get yours hands on this gift set? I feel so lucky that I did!!

Philippa x


SHARE:

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig