Sunday, 14 December 2014

Day 14 - Christmas Inspiration

Hi again! I'm so impressed I've made it almost halfway, and only with a couple of hiccups! From now until Christmas Day may get very hectic and my upload times may get a bit rubbish but I will try my hardest to get as much done as possible tonight and tomorrow in preparation!

Anyway, rambling over, this is my Christmas inspiration blog post, all the things that have given me great Christmassy spirits and ideas, from trees to nails, my Pinterest is full of all the things I have found and loved.


I have recently been getting back into Pinterest so I would love to see your boards and the things you love on there, leave your links below so I can have a little lookie!


Philippa x

SHARE:

2 comments:

  1. Didn't know that you were a blogger! I was going to attempt vlogmas this year but didn't get round to it!

    Niki xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! I've only picked it up again recently but it's keeping me sane haha! Hope you're well :-) xx

      Delete

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig