Saturday, 13 December 2014

Day 13 - Winter Nails


I decided to skip day 12 as I am about as crafty as a snail (not very crafty at all). So here is day 13, my winter nail polishes that I love! You may be able to tell I am a big fan of layering polishes with GLITTER so be aware of that!
~


I love having grey or blue nails, depending on what outfit I'm wearing, these tend to go with anything! I'll got from left to right of the colours now for you.
Seventeen Colour Carnival in Light Grey 062 with Essie in Pure Pearlfection overlay
Seventeen Colour Carnival in Light Grey 062
Rimmel Lasting Finish in Black Cab 080 with Essie in Pure Pearlfection overlay
Seventeen Colour Carnival in Gunmetal Grey 063
Barry M Nail Paint in Navy 292
Barry M Nail Paint in Navy 292 with Barry M Nail Paint Textured Nail Effect in Duchess 7
~


Here are some more darker blues and greys along with the start of my reds and maroons!
Top to bottom these are:
Essie in Cashmere Bathrobe
Rimmel Lycra Pro Finish in Blue Vogue 400
Barry M Nail Paint Textured Nail Effect in Duchess 3
Barry M Nail Paint in Berry Cosmo 356 with Essie in Pure Pearlfection overlay
~


Here are some of my favourite reds and maroons with some glitters there as well. You can never go wrong with glitter for Christmas parties and nights out, also with the dark maroons, they tend to go with everything I wear in the Winter anyway!
From left to right these are:
Essie in Bahama Mama with Ciaté in Monte Carlo 126 overlay
Ciaté in Monte Carlo 126
Rimmel Precious Stones in Diamond Dust 001
Seventeen Colour Carnival in Dark Pink Shimmer 034
Ciaté in Stricly Legal 028 
Barry M in Berry Cosmo 356
~

I'm going to post two of them separately in the pots as these photo's really don't do them justice!

Ciaté in Monte Carlo 126

Ciaté in Strictly Legal 028

What are you favourite colours to wear this season? 

Philippa x

SHARE:

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig