Wednesday, 10 December 2014

Day 10 - Gifts for the guys!

So this post is my top picks for dads/brothers/uncles/friends/boyfriends! I always used to find it so hard trying to find gifts for them but there are so many websites that stock brilliant gifts for the boys nowadays. There's something for every male in your life in this post so read on if you are feeling a bit stuck this close to Christmas!!




I love this set from Esprit! A lovely combination of gifts and a brilliant price for a leather wallet also. I feel this would be great for any member of the family. After having a search for gifts for this post I think I may just have to purchase this for my dad as he definitely needs a new wallet as his has got a little bit tatty over the years, and I know it is not something that he would usually buy!


A beautifully packaged leather pen and case from Ted Baker. Probably not the best gift for someone who often loses pens as it is quite a steep price, just for a pen, but I think it would make a great gift for a friend at work, or a good friend who wouldn't lose pens! The case itself if beautifully crafted also, with intricate detailing and decoration.


Bonus points if you guess the film! I love this comical gift and it's something I think my brother would find super amusing! Firebox are awesome at stocking gifts that bring a chuckle to me and have unusual but brilliant gifts. I also love their little descriptions of the products, for example: 'A suitable addition to your underground/volcanic/submarine 'lair'', chuckle!


Another brilliant gift from Firebox, perfect for a Secret Santa gift! With five different games to choose from (Donkey Kong 64, Mario Kart 64, Goldeneye, Super Smash Bros, and The Legend of Zelda) there is definitely at least one there that will totally appeal to him (or her, I'd love this!). At £9.99 each I think I'd get a few and package them in a DIY Nintendo box for a brilliant reaction on Christmas Day!

So there are a few ideas from a couple of my favourite online sites for gifts for the boys! There are endless ideas on Firebox for fun gifts and never ever forget about Notonthehighstreet, as there are some great family and dad presents on there, and lots of personalisations! What are you getting the men in your lives? What are your favourite websites to shop on for them?

Philippa x


SHARE:

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig