Friday, 24 October 2014

'Your skin looks flawless!' - My drugstore secret!

Oh hi pals!

I've recently rediscovered one of my favourite foundations, and I cannot rave enough about it. My colleagues at work, friends, and even customers have mentioned how flawless my skin looked and what I have on it! It is an amazing product and is such a bargain that whenever I run out, I will always buy it again. 

Rimmel Match Perfection is my absolute favourite foundation ever! It has such a lovely finish, I only need one pump for my face and I just apply it with my fingers. I usually apply a brush of Mac Studio Fix Powder afterwards, just on my shiny area such as my chin, forehead and nose, but apart from thst, that's it! 

I've tried high end foundations such as Estée Lauder, Benefit, YSL and pretty much all the MAC foundations going but nothing has given me the coverage and finish that I craved! 
Rimmel have always been a favourite brand of mine, with the Wake Me up foundation and concealer being my go to summer must haves, but for the colder months I prefer and less dewy finish and a more matte look to my skin. I have never got so many compliments on my skin since using this foundation!

It gives me a big confidence boost and most of the time I've had it on all day and someone mentions it! It's a great long lasting foundation and I will never look back! I just hope they don't discontinue it as I would be absolutely gutted!



Have any of you tried this foundation? What's your favourite drugstore foundation?

Philippa x
SHARE:

4 comments:

  1. Love your blog! I've nominated you for the Liebster award :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's definitely my holy grail. Best foundation ever! I also love Rimmel Stay Matte but this one has to be no1

    citybuiltofdreams.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that foundation! Great blog, I have followed you with Bloglovin and if you ever get a chance to check out my blog I would be delighted, thanks!

    Camille xo


    www.cococami.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oo I think I might have to give this one a try! I'm currently using the lasting finish one by Rimmel which I really like :)
    By the way, I've nominated you for the blogger recognition award. You can find out more over on my blog :) www.daisy-daydreams.com xx

    ReplyDelete

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig