Wednesday, 15 October 2014

People Watching - My favourite past-time.

I think if someone was to ask me what hobbies I do, this is one I would not tend to admit to; people watching. I love a bit of minor-stalking (but not in the creepy 'I'm going to find where you live' stalking, just to clarify). There is nothing better than when you are waiting for the bus/train/etc, and having a little chuckle at everyday people, not in a mean way, just in a 'you're a very entertaining person and you don't even know it' way.

I recently had to work at a store in Reading during Reading Festival and oh my, people watching was on par that day! It's funny how when I'm the sober, non-smelly, non-festival goer how annoying these people are, and I pray that I are nothing like them (and hopefully half as smelly) when I myself go to a festival. The lowlight of the day had to be when I got thrown up on, at half two in the afternoon by a slightly over-drunken female. Not the best of situations.

I feel like I'm not the only person who is a people watcher person, as discussing with my pals we all seem to do the same. Working in retail is the perfect environment for a good ol' people watch. I love seeing elderly couples hold hands, it is probably my favourite thing to see! Or watching a baby in a trolley pick something up and in slow-motion you see it fall to the ground watching the tired parent face-palm as their little cherub not being so cherub-y.

What's been the best thing you've seen whilst people watching? Don't try to deny that you haven't done it yourself!

Tah-rah for now!

Philli x

SHARE:

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig