Tuesday, 14 October 2014

My First Blog Post

There are firsts for everything in life. First birthday, first steps, first relationship, first heartbreak, the list goes on. So why not add first blog post to that list?! I've had a blog before, but it was for a very shoddy A-Level Media Studies project that should never be uttered of again. So this is the first post of my new and improved (and hopefully not as shoddy as the first attempt) blog, welcome!

So where to begin? My name is Philippa, as you may have guessed, and I currently reside in Oxfordshire. I moved here almost a year ago now from my beautifully quaint little Isle of Wight, all by lonesome, for an exciting new job, which is so far the most daunting thing I have ever done...ever!

I think I'm doing this as I need a hobby. I used to absolutely adore writing little books when I was younger, and almost went to University to study English, until a boy got in the way (then proceeded to make the same mistake twice, well done Philippa).

But yes, back on topic, even though I have no idea on what topics I will be covering on here (a bit of everything). Welcome all wonderful people to the exciting (not really) world of me.

I'll get a few blog posts on the go but I shall leave you in lurch for now, aren't I a little bit evil? No? Didn't think so!

Tah-rah for now,


Philli
SHARE:

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig