Thursday, 23 October 2014

I've been nominated! Liebster Award and One Lovely Blog Award Post.

Oh hi pals!

I have been nominated by the lovely Alex, at The Happy Blog for the One Lovely Blog Award, and nominated by the sweetie Ell, at Everything Ell, and the gorgeous Megan, at Megan Does Beauty for the Liebster Award. Go follow them!

Seven facts about me!

1. I have the weirdest music taste. I love everything from One Direction and Katy Perry, to The Beatles and Metallica!
2. I used to play the flute and got up to Grade 4, before I got braces and could not play anymore.
3. I have a bit of an irrational fear of peanut butter after an incident where I basically got force fed a peanut butter sandwich!
4. I also hate many parts of the human body, such as feet and toes, belly buttons, and ears.
5. I have one sibling, an older brother.
6. I love reading, my favourite author is Stephen King.
7. I used to collect TY Beanie Babies as a child, and all 200+ of them are still in my parents attic (they'll be worth something someday, they said)!

Megan's Questions

1) What inspired you to start your blog?
I really enjoy writing! I used to love it at school and used to just make any excuse to do a piece of writing work so it all just started there really!

2) What 3 cosmetic products could you not live without?
Lipstick, as it is one essential that I always have to have on me! Guerlain Maxi Lash, as my eyes look naked without it, and my HD Brows pallette, as I have recently discovered the joys of having great eyebrows!

3) What are the first 3 things you do when you wake up?
Put my alarm back on snooze, if I have time, brush my teeth and have a big mug of water, as I get super dehydrated overnight!

4)  What was the last thing you bought for yourself?
My dinner at work, which was chicken nuggets and chips! I'm a child at heart ;-)

5)  What is the most under rated beauty brand and why?
Oooh, this is a tricky one! Erm, probably eyebrow powders, as they give great lasting power and they look a lot more natural than pencil!

6) What is your biggest pet peeve?
People who make me late for things! Like when they say 'I'm ready', or 'I'll be five minutes' and you end up waiting an extra half an hour, haha!

7)  One piece of blogging advice for your new fellow bloggers
Probably just be yourself! I always think it's better to be honest and write whatever you want!

8) What is your signature make up look?
Usually just a smudge of All That Glitters on my lid, a coral blush, bronzer and a nudey pink lip.

9) What is your latest cosmetic product craze?
EYEBROW PRODUCTS! Hahah literally cannot get enough of 'em!

10) How are you finding your new blogging lifestyle?
I'll be honest, I am finding it difficult whilst working too much! But I'm trying to write lots of blogposts at once to schedule them, I've got about ten waiting on my notes on my iPhone!

11) What is your best style/beauty/fashion tip?
Never underestimate the power of lipstick!

Ell's Questions

Favourite beauty related product?
Lipstick, it can make an outfit or look complete!

Favourite scents?
I love sweet scents with vanilla undertones, and spicy cinnamon-y scents also!

Favourite food and drink?
Difficult! Favourite food would probably be my mum's homemade beef stew with dumplings! And favourite drink would have to be tea!

Do you have a favourite youtuber/blogger if so who is it?
Oooh I don't know! I'm a big fan of Sammi at Beauty Crush as I think her style is amazing, and I also love Becky at milkbubbletea as I am uber jealous of her home, it's beautiful!

What is your favourite high street store to shop in?
I know it's not really a high street shop but I love F&F at Tesco!

Do you have any pets?
So, I have two cats at home on the Isle of Wight who I miss everyday! Their names are Moby and Wilson. Where I currently live my house-mate has a dog called Louie, he's a sweetie!

What is your favourite place in the world? and why?
The Isle of Wight, as it is the most relaxing place ever, plus my family and cats are there.

Who do you look up to or see as your role model and why?
Any successful and powerful women. It's so nice to see women knowing their place in the world is above expectations!

If you could watch one programme for the rest of your life what would it be?
Oh gosh, probably Kardashians! Is that bad?!

Do you have any special talents?
Not really, haha! I'm very boring and standard.

What is your favourite time of the year and why?
Probably Autumn as it is beautiful and it means I can start wearing my ear muffs!

I don't really know who to nominate in particular but if you read this post and you haven't done either tag, feel free! I'll leave some questions here also!

1. If you had to listen to one music artist for the rest of your life, who would it be and why?
2. If you could bring back one TV game show, which one would it be and why?
3. What is your favourite scent of shower gel?
4. If you could have any job in the world, what would it be and why?
5. Can you speak any other languages than your first?
6. What three words would be used to describe you?
7. If you could tell your past self one thing, what would it be?
8. Marmite; love it or hate it?
9. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be and why?
10. If you won the lottery, what would you do with the money?
11. What one thing would you love to own?

Tah-rah for now,

Philippa x
SHARE:

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig