Wednesday, 29 October 2014

Feeling cheeky...?

So, this has probably been mentioned on a gazillion blogs already, but I cannot help but add to the list! The Christmas Sweet Shoppe range by Benefit is absolutely lovely, and I am hoping to add all the sets to my collection!

So when I was back at home for a few days, I popped into my local Boots and bumped into my lovely friend Rachel who works on the Benefit Cosmetics counter! Now, whenever I go in, I'll always go and say hello (and usually always go out with something), and this occasion was no different. Now I already own Benefit's Sugarbomb blusher, and I was saying to Rach how I really wanted to try Hoola and Coralista. She then directed me Benefit's Cheeky Sweet Spot and I instantly fell in love!


I mean, look! Look how beautiful it is! With the vintage vibe still going strong, this beautiful gift set (to myself...) is perfect for the people who love a bit of cheek (get it?!). The 6 powder set, also comes with a brush and Watt's Up, which is a lovely cream highlight. It is displayed in a beautifully decorated tin box, with a lovely festive theme; with candy-cane accents it is just sickly sweet! I love!


I know I am the naughtiest blogger by using the products before taking a photograph but I could not keep my hands away! The products I was most excited to try were Hoola, which is the bronzing powder, and Coralista, the one to the right of Hoola in the picture. Here's a question, is it just me or does Coralista smell utterly edible?! It just smells fantastic! All the blushes in this set, I would say, would suit all skin types, which Benefit Cosmetics are pretty relate-able for. Bella bamba, the top middle product, is probably my unexpected favourite from the set as it gives a beautiful natural flush to the cheeks, like the wind has just nipped your face.

All in all, this is a perfect package of all Benefit's beautiful blushes, and is an amazingly bargainous (new word alert) price, at just £29.50 (it's worth £69.54 if all bought separately)! I would thoroughly advise you getting this as a gift for someone, as I know if I had not already bought it for myself, I would love to receive it as a gift. Or if you want it for yourself, get yourself a little gift for all your hard work this year, I'm sure you are more than deserving of this delicious little set?

What is your favourite set from Benefit Sweet Shoppe range? What should I put on my Christmas list to Santa?

Philippa xx



SHARE:

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig